Metz-Footstar, le forum du F.C.Metz version footstar!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

[Interview Golden Boy] D6 - Seppe Ribus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Ottou

Number of posts: 1813
Registration date: 2010-03-02

PostSubject: [Interview Golden Boy] D6 - Seppe Ribus   Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 17:02

After the game against Stade Bordelais, you voted for Seppe Ribus as the Golden Boy. Here is his interview:

-First congratulations for this trophy. You are the 6th winner of Golden Boy. Do you think you'll win more trophies this season?
I hope so :p But we have lots and lots of good players in our team and everyone plays well, so it will be hard. ;-)

What do you think of the season of Metz and yours?
I like the team very much, more than most others where I've lasted my days before. The teamforum is very active and it's very nice that all the players can have a word in for example the team training.

You're on loan here. Tell us about your ambitions and about your career.
Well I'm on a loan because I built up a great friendship with some of my teammates at Les Savons D'Or in Belgium. But the TT was really bad, and I wanted to get some (foreign) adventure. I hadn't expected finding such a nice team as Metz tough.
If it wasn't that I really want to play in the Belgian first division, I might ask if I could stay with Metz. But Les Savons D'Or is a very good team and I think they'll get to first division this or next year and I don't want to miss that moment. Maybe afterwards I might ask if I can return to Metz ;-)

Do you hope to join the Belgian NT soon?
I think I'm not good enough to join the Belgian NT. My experience is to low and I didn't train well when I started my career. Altough it would be awesome if I could join it and represent my country :-)

A word to your teammates?
Keep up the good work and I hope we can all celebrate the titel at the end of the season! :-)

Thanks for your answers Seppe! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Van Parijs

Number of posts: 6969
Registration date: 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: [Interview Golden Boy] D6 - Seppe Ribus   Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 17:41

Thanks for your nice words about Metz. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladimir Ottou

Number of posts: 1813
Registration date: 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Interview Golden Boy] D6 - Seppe Ribus   Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 20:40

I want to thank all my interviewed Golden Boy: Stup, Kim, Eetu, Dawid, Saban and now Seppe. All of them quickly answered after I sent my interview and it's a great pleasure to see that you like being interviewed. I hope so the future winners will take them for examples.
Moreover, each player said nice words about Metz, teammates and cie.
Thank you all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jean-Michel Stupallacci

Number of posts: 1151
Registration date: 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: [Interview Golden Boy] D6 - Seppe Ribus   Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 22:42

Of course ! If we don't we could be fired pale vert

Talking seriously, that's a pleasure to be interviewed, and to read teammates thoughts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eyüp Kandemir

Number of posts: 731
Registration date: 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: [Interview Golden Boy] D6 - Seppe Ribus   Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 23:17

real good interwiev and answers Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Interview Golden Boy] D6 - Seppe Ribus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1